Avecto Privilege Management
Defendpoint Privilege Management assigns privileges to applications, not users, allowing you to remove admin rights and protect the operating system. With this flexible approach, individuals can still access the documents, tasks and scripts they need to perform their job roles so that they can be productive without security compromise.
- Eliminate admin rights
- Assign privileges directly to applications
- Protect the endpoint from insider threats
Defendpoint Application Control solves the traditionally difficult challenge of managing business applications. With its advanced capabilities, you take a more pragmatic approach to whitelisting so that users retain the flexibility they need to be productive. Simple yet highly effective management makes it possible to maintain application control across even the largest enterprise.
- Block unauthorized applications
- Handle diverse user needs flexibly
- Defend against zero day and targeted attacks
Defendpoint Sandboxing extends security coverage to the most common entry point for malware and hackers – the internet. Using Windows native security to isolate web-borne threats, your corporate data is protected by a safety net, while the end user experience remains seamless.
- Capture web-borne threats
- Isolate untrusted activity
- Secure your data from malware